Each student is responsible for between $280.00 to $370.00 worth of textbooks!
- ID cards are required for all textbook checkouts.
- Write your name, in pen, in the front cover of each of your textbooks.
- It is recommended to write the barcode number of each book on page 5 in your GMS planner for your own record
- Students are expected to return the same book that was issued to you at the beginning of the year. Many times student’s turn in a book, but it is not the book they checked out at the beginning of the year. The barcode number must match the one on the students’ library record to clear their account at the end of the year.
- Books are to be used only by the student to whom the books are issued to. DO NOT loan your books to your friends. If they lose the book, YOU will be charged for it.
- Keep books clean, as there is a charge for any damages. If a book is damaged when you check it out, let the staff know immediately. Do not put water or juice bottles in your backpack with books.
- Please do not play with barcodes. If one comes off, there is a $3.00 charge for replacement.
- DO NOT leave a textbook in a classroom. If the book ends up missing, the teacher is not responsible for its loss: YOU ARE!
- Keep books dry during the rainy season. If a book comes back wet, you will be charged a fine
- Workbooks are consumable. They do not need to be returned at the end of the year.
- Write your name in your workbook immediately.
- If you lose your workbook you will be charged for the replacement copy (costs range from $2 - $12).